E. Ronald Bennett, Jr.
- Georgia, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- Walter F. George School of Law of Mercer University, J.D., 1996
- Oglethorpe University, B.A. in Political Science, 1991
Association & memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- Gwinnett County Bar
- Member, Moot Court Board
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award for Legal Writing
- Faculty Award for Outstanding Achievement in Legal Writing
Carothers & Mitchell, LLC represents individuals and businesses throughout Georgia, including Buford and Gwinnett Counties and Metropolitan Atlanta.